Search the Site:
Nothing from August 20, 2017 to August 27, 2017.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Catholic Climate Movements in Ukraine and the World
- August 20, 2017 Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost; Octoechos Tone 2; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Prophet Samuel
- August 15, 2017 The Dormition of the Most Holy Lady, the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary
- Photos: Camp Oselia 2017 – Wabamun Lake Blessing
- Invitation to the Catholic Festival of the Mother of God on September 24th, 2017 at Glamorgan park in Calgary.
- Date of Episcopal Ordination of Bishop-Elect Andriy Rabiy Announced (ENG/UKR)
- You are Cordially Invited to a Feast of Faith: Sept 16 & 17, 2017 Praznyk-Feast of the Monastic Skete of the Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Creating Cross