Search the Site:
Nothing from November 22, 2017 to November 29, 2017.
Subscribe to our website via email
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 26, 2017; Twenty-Fifth Sunday after Pentecost; Octoechos Tone 8; Our Venerable Father Alypius the Stylite (610-41); James the Hermit (457); The Blessing of the Church of the Holy Great-Martyr George which is in Kiev, before the Gates of Holy Wisdom Cathedral (1019-54)
- Video: Bishop David on Remembering the Holodomor
- Praznyk reached out to the community: The Holy Spirit at work at Festival of the Mother of God
- November 21, 2017; Entrance of the Mother of God Into the Temple
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas
- 8th Annual Bishop’s Gala, Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Photos: Clergy Study Days 2017