Organized by the Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Edmonton Branch. Concelebrated by Ukrainian Catholic and Ukrainian Orthodox clergy.
Search the Site:
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- May 26, 2017 Post-feast of the Ascension; Third Finding of the Precious Head of the Holy, Glorious Prophet, Forerunner and Baptist John; The Holy Apostle Carpus, One of the Seventy Disciples
- May 28, 2017 Sunday of the Fathers of the First Council of Nicea (325)
- A Vidpust with Special Meaning: The nation’s consecration to the Theotokos and commemorating 150, 125 and 400 triumphant years
- May 25, 2017 Ascension of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Breathing Through Both Lungs
- You are Invited to Attend a Presentation on The Shroud of Turin (May 21 and 28)
- Bishop David’s Mother Day Message: The Image of “Church as Mother”