An 11 week program for those searching for support in their grief at the loss of a loved one will be held at the Edmonton Eparchy Pastoral Centre, 9645 – 108 Ave, March 16 – June 1. The sessions will run from 6:30 – 8:30 pm., Thursday evenings. Each session will include a video and group discussion. Our goal will be to build community with others who have experienced loss, gain a better understanding of what we are experiencing, and give and receive support and encouragement while journeying through mourning. A GriefShare workbook will be provided for note taking, journaling and grief study. Cost: $25.00 to cover materials. For further information, or to register email education [at] edmontoneparchy [dot] com or call 780 – 424-5496.
Search the Site:
Subscribe to our website via email
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Oct 18 – Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- Grande Prairie Job Posting: Preschool Teacher Assistant (2 Positions Available)
- “I felt at home”
- Historic Alberta church rededicated at Canada’s history museum
- Photo: 2017 Seminarians at Holy Spirit Seminary, Ottawa
- October 15, 2017 – Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council; Octoechos Tone 2; Venerable Father Euthymius the Younger, the Holy Venerable-Martyr Lucian, Priest of Great Antioch (312)
- October 9, 2017; Holy Apostle James, Son of Alphaeus