An 11 week program for those searching for support in their grief at the loss of a loved one will be held at the Edmonton Eparchy Pastoral Centre, 9645 – 108 Ave, March 16 – June 1. The sessions will run from 6:30 – 8:30 pm., Thursday evenings. Each session will include a video and group discussion. Our goal will be to build community with others who have experienced loss, gain a better understanding of what we are experiencing, and give and receive support and encouragement while journeying through mourning. A GriefShare workbook will be provided for note taking, journaling and grief study. Cost: $25.00 to cover materials. For further information, or to register email education [at] edmontoneparchy [dot] com or call 780 – 424-5496.
Search the Site:
Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyr Agathonicus and those with him (286-305); Passing into Eternal Life (1964) of Bishop Symeon (Lukach) Confessor of Krasnoyarsk and Pastor of the Stanyslaviv (Ivano-Frankivs’k) Region; 2 Corinthians 5:15-21; Mark 1:16-22
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Catholic Climate Movements in Ukraine and the World
- August 20, 2017 Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost; Octoechos Tone 2; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Prophet Samuel
- August 15, 2017 The Dormition of the Most Holy Lady, the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary
- Photos: Camp Oselia 2017 – Wabamun Lake Blessing
- Invitation to the Catholic Festival of the Mother of God on September 24th, 2017 at Glamorgan park in Calgary.
- Date of Episcopal Ordination of Bishop-Elect Andriy Rabiy Announced (ENG/UKR)
- You are Cordially Invited to a Feast of Faith: Sept 16 & 17, 2017 Praznyk-Feast of the Monastic Skete of the Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Creating Cross