An 11 week program for those searching for support in their grief at the loss of a loved one will be held at the Edmonton Eparchy Pastoral Centre, 9645 – 108 Ave, March 16 – June 1. The sessions will run from 6:30 – 8:30 pm., Thursday evenings. Each session will include a video and group discussion. Our goal will be to build community with others who have experienced loss, gain a better understanding of what we are experiencing, and give and receive support and encouragement while journeying through mourning. A GriefShare workbook will be provided for note taking, journaling and grief study. Cost: $25.00 to cover materials. For further information, or to register email education [at] edmontoneparchy [dot] com or call 780 – 424-5496.
Search the Site:
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Ukrainian Culture Icon Takes it to Heaven: Martha Stewart Guest Eva Tomiuk Passes On
- Summer Student Employment Position – Religious Education Assistant
- Photos: Annual Chornobyl Nuclear Disaster Commemoration at Hawrelak Park, Edmonton
- 3rd Sunday of Pascha: Sunday of the Myrrh-Bearing Women; Holy Apostle James, Brother of Saint John the Theologian (c. 44)
- An Amazing Women’s Organization: New Kiew Celebrates its 70th Anniversary
- Iconography Workshop: May 4-6 & 11-13 at Dormition Parish in Edmonton
- Video: Holy Spirit Seminary Paschal Matins and Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom