An 11 week program for those searching for support in their grief at the loss of a loved one will be held at the Edmonton Eparchy Pastoral Centre, 9645 – 108 Ave, March 16 – June 1. The sessions will run from 6:30 – 8:30 pm., Thursday evenings. Each session will include a video and group discussion. Our goal will be to build community with others who have experienced loss, gain a better understanding of what we are experiencing, and give and receive support and encouragement while journeying through mourning. A GriefShare workbook will be provided for note taking, journaling and grief study. Cost: $25.00 to cover materials. For further information, or to register email education [at] edmontoneparchy [dot] com or call 780 – 424-5496.
Search the Site:
? The Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles Peter and Paul; Passing into Eternal Life (1941) of Blessed Iakym (Joachim) (Senkivsky), Basilian Protohegoumen and Martyr of Drohobych, where his body was boiled; 2 Corinthians 11:21-12:9; Matthew 16:13-19
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- For Sale: Akathist to the Mother of God
- June 27, 2017 Bishop-Martyr Nykolai (Nicholas) Charnetsky and the Twenty-Seven Other New Blesseds of the Church of Rus’-Ukraine Beatified in 2001; Our Venerable Father Samson, Host of Strangers (527-65)
- July 2, 2017 Fourth Sunday after Pentecost: Sunday of All Saints of Rus’-Ukraine, Tone 3
- June 29, 2017 Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles, Peter and Paul
- June 23, 2017 – Matthew 10:32-36; 11:1
- Edmonton Journal: Bishop David Motiuk Elementary-Junior High opens doors for a sneak peek
- June 21, 2017 – Matthew 10:16-22