An 11 week program for those searching for support in their grief at the loss of a loved one will be held at the Edmonton Eparchy Pastoral Centre, 9645 – 108 Ave, March 16 – June 1. The sessions will run from 6:30 – 8:30 pm., Thursday evenings. Each session will include a video and group discussion. Our goal will be to build community with others who have experienced loss, gain a better understanding of what we are experiencing, and give and receive support and encouragement while journeying through mourning. A GriefShare workbook will be provided for note taking, journaling and grief study. Cost: $25.00 to cover materials. For further information, or to register email education [at] edmontoneparchy [dot] com or call 780 – 424-5496.
Search the Site:
Nothing from March 26, 2017 to April 2, 2017.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- March 26, 2017 Fourth Sunday of the Great Fast, Octoechos Tone 4; Leave-taking of the Annunciation; Synaxis of the Holy Archangel Gabriel
- March 25, 2017 The Annunciation of Our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary; Passing into Eternal Life (1944) of Blessed Omelian (Emil) Kovch, Priest of Peremyshliany and Martyr of Majdanek
- Fascinated by a “true gem” Apostolic Nuncio visits St. George’s Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Patriarch Sviatoslav’s Pastoral Letter on the Occasion of the 125th Anniversary of the Birth of Patriarch Josyf Slipyj (ENG/UKR)
- Letter from Cardinal Thomas Collins to Mr. Justin Trudeau
- His Beatitude, Patriarch Sviatoslav Shevchuk blesses the creation of a Prayer Fellowship of Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky
- March 19, 2017 Third Sunday of the Great Fast – Veneration of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross, Octoechos Tone 3; Holy Martyrs Chrysanthus and Daria