Search the Site:
Subscribe to our website via email
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 26, 2017, Holy and Glorious Great-Martyr Demetrius; Commemoration of the Great and Terrible Earthquake at Constantinople in 741
- October 22, 2107; Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost; Octoechos Tone 3; Holy Wonderworker and Equal-to-the-Apostles Abercius, Bishop of Hieropolis (523)
- Photos: Bishop David Motiuk Catholic School
- Who is Marco Levytsky?
- Protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Oct 18 – Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- The Divine Iconographer- Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council